LASA is the national peak body delivering a strong voice and helping hand for all providers of age services across residential aged care, home care and retirement living. We are dedicated to delivering value to our Members in a time of unprecedented change and reform in the industry.
LASA membership enables you to:
- Make informed decisions – We provide Members with insight and intelligence into the key issues for the age services industry, and help you understand and interpret what this means for you.
- Respond to change – Our Members access LASA expertise, advice, services and events that support you, your staff and your business to navigate change and ensure sustainability.
- Have your say – We engage our Members on issues of importance and give voice to your views in order to lead our industry and influence decisions that affect you.
- Realise value for money – We deliver services to our Members efficiently and effectively, and provide access to further discounts for services and events ensuring you get great value for money from your membership.
Our Delivering on the Promise booklet outlines LASA’s value proposition for Members, provides a summary of the proposed membership service offering, and requests feedback from Members to help us refine the suite of services and support we are implementing.
Call to Action
LASA is asking Members to get involved in further shaping your national peak body’s advocacy activities and service offerings. Please:
- tell us what you think of our plans for delivering on the promise of a unified peak body
- tell us what else you want LASA to provide for you
- get involved in your peak body by joining a LASA committee, engaging in local advocacy, or in sharing solutions to industry issues with your peers.
Please take a moment to read our Delivering on the Promise booklet and email email@example.com to tell us what you think.
Becoming a LASA member ensures your interests will be represented and your voice heard. If you are interested in renewing your LASA Membership, or becoming a new LASA Member, you’ll find all the details on our Membership page.